Friday, October 2, 2009

Pages from September Club sei











Here are some pages that I made from the September Club sei kit. This was a mini kit. I didn't even use half of the packet to do these pages. I also did a memo board for Alex's bedroom. I will post it after I get the frame painted. If you are interested in signing up for Club sei, call the store. We have to order the kits by the 20th of the previous month. For example we ordered October kits on September 20. (we could probably still add to the order if you want to sign up.) To view the current kit, go to http://www.clubsei.com/. You can come in on the fourth Thursday of every month to do your kit. It's a great deal. The mini kits are $17.95 and the mega kits are $24.95. They alternate each month. For example September was a mini kit, so October will be a mega kit. I added my own lettering and a couple sheets of cardstock. Everything else was included in the kit. It's fun to get a kit with paper and embellishments that all go together!

No comments: